The Journey Continues...

Welcome to my life. Updated on a semi-regular basis. Enjoy!

12/30/10

What's next?

Ok. This is my blog. Now what? I really had no intentions for this spot I've created for myself in cyberspace. Originally, it was just a means to vent some long thought about revelations I was having about my current state of affairs. For those who might be wondering, nothing has changed with that. But, as I've wrestled with the blog concept, I think that an online diary is kind of a waste of time when you consider the other media available today. It's completely redundant when you have Facebook, Twitter and MySpace accounts. I do, for the record, have all three. In my defense, though, I would have gotten rid of the MySpace except that I can't due to a bad email account associated with it.
Anyway... What I'd like to strive for is a record of God's hand in my journey through life. I am going to share what God is revealing to me at any particular moment in my life and in the life of my family. I promise to keep the redundancy with other media to a minimum as much as possible. My goal is to try and represent as best I can the life Christ calls me to lead. I hope anyone reading it will be blessed. But, with so many other things out there, I have to say I'd probably still do this even if it were for my own grins and giggles. Comments will be allowed on all the posts. I welcome them. HOWEVER- anything vulgar, profane, or disrespectful to myself or other comments will be removed from the site.
I know you have many choices when wasting time on the internet. Thanks for your eyeballs!

1 comment:

  1. Reading about someone's journey with God is always interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete